E-M:/ Nove 11, 1999, 7 pmTRU Meeting

Enviro-Mich message from "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <kdkhands@voyager.net>

The next meeting of Transportation Riders United, will be held Thursday,
November 11, 1999 at 7 pm at the Majestic Cafe, 4124 Woodward Avenue (near
the medical Center between Alexandrine and Willis).  Join us there for food
and fellowship. We will briefly recap the successful Oct. 2 Transportation
Funding Teach-in and make preparations for our participation at the MOSES
Transportation Summit Nov. 16, 1999, 7 pm at St. James Church Woodward Ave.
in Ferndale.
Lots of interesting possibilities for funding and other new developments
will also be discussed.
A more detailed Agenda and summary of the teach-in will be available at the
meeting.

Questions, or to confirm attendance
Karen Kendrick-Hands - kdkhands@voyager.net
Stephen Hands - slkhands@voyager.net