E-M:/ Why Engler Likes "W"

Folks:

Since the Gov. is making a big deal out of supporting George W. Bush for
president, it may be of interest to y'all to read about the W's record on the
environment in Texas.  A Sierra Magazine article appears in the current issue
and the web page is below.  I gotta say, the W sounds almost like coming home
when it comes to the atrocious environmental policies -- it becomes very clear
to me why Bush is Engler's candidate, at least on the environment!

http://www.sierraclub.org/sierra/199911/ bush.frame.html

NOTE:  I am NOT trying to open a discussion of the prez candidates here, but
trying to pass along info to interested Michigan enviros, so don't respond on
the content other than how it relates to Michigan's environment!

Anne Woiwode