E-M:/ air-mail: Dirty energy - STOP INCINERATION SUBSIDIES

Enviro-Mich message from "Karen D. Kendrick-Hands" <kdkhands@voyager.net>

I am posting this to the Michigan list because i believe it applies to
incinerators in Michigan. Specifically I am thinking of the Greater Detroit
Resource Recovery Authority in Detroit, and a facilty serving Grand Rapids
in Kent County. There may also be others. >X-From_:
list-errors.700000609.0.700014501@boing.topica.com Thu Nov 11 03:12:44 1999