E-M:/ MOSES Event in Detroit

Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999 23:46:54 EST
Subject: Re: MOSES summary

Thanks to Karen and all the Hands for carrying the torch of wisdom and
passion.  Myself and Al Scafuri from the Friends of Woodward were at the
MOSES event and it was truly impressive.  We saw some major committments from
significant political leaders (the Big 4 and more) to truly improving mass
transit in Metro Detroit.  and TRU's position on the I 375 issues are
critical.  It is truly the time to create a new political dynamic in Detroit,
Metro and MIchigan which means stepping up.  We should all challenges each
other to step up our own social actions. steven reifman.