E-M:/ FW: Go Green Power

Enviro-Mich message from Terry Link <link@MAIL.LIB.MSU.EDU>

I encourage Lansing area residents to follow the advice of almost Dr. LeRoy
Harvey, Urban Options leader, Bailey Scholar and all around sustainable
guy's advice below. He's taught me much about energy over the past 10 years
and his head and heart are in the right place. Go Green, Board of Water and
Light

Terry Link, Librarian
Chair University Committee for a Sustainable Campus
Adjunct Faculty, Bailey Scholars Program
Main Library
100 Library Lane
MSU
East Lansing, MI 48824
1-517-355-1751
link@mail.lib.msu.edu <mailto:link@mail.lib.msu.edu>

True charity is not a measure of how much one gives, but rather how much one
has left..........Anonymous

Be the change you want to see in life...............M. Gandhi