Re: E-M:/ Senator Abraham's at it again

Enviro-Mich message from "green screen" <greenscreen1776@hotmail.com>

Hey Dave --

How does your post relate to Michigan's environmental movement?  Other than
the possibility of allowing Michigan's enviro groups to be honest about
their "independent expenditures" against Mr. Abraham or other candidates, I
had a hard time making the connection.

Hi, everyone.  I missed you. I'm back....

Miles Standish

Bounty Hunters - Please note that the poster formally known as greenscreen17
is now greenscreen1776