E-M:/ Mary Brown on Holland ozone monitor

X-From_: mbrown@kalnet.net Mon Dec  6 07:58:24 1999
:

	::
:

	::
:

::
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 1999 09:01:52 -0500
Subject: Re: E-M:/ Holland to lose air quality monitor..??
From: "Mary Brown" <mbrown@kalnet.net>
To: "Alex J. Sagady & Associates" <ajs@sagady.com>
:

Alex -
Karen K-H checked with EPA and was told the monitor to be relocated is a
speciation monitor which measures VOCs (ozone precursors). I understand that
the basic ozone monitor will stay in Holland. The rationale seemed to be
that the Holland monitor was not useful since it was far from the source of
most VOC-generating sites. Mary (Post if you wish)