E-M:/ Asphalt plant sale

Sorry about the confusing earlier message about an asphalt plant sale.   This is what I meant to say:

Thompson - McCully recently sold their asphalt plants.  Paul Sundeen from the DEQ mentioned in passing once that if there was a sale their air discharge permit would have to be reviewed - the permit would not be grandfathered.

Does anyone know where I might find out about this?  I have done some searches on the DNR and DEQ websites but I'm having some difficulty navigating through all the info.  Does rule 219 ring a bell with anyone?

Thanks for the help.

Sue Kelly
Crossroads Group- Sierra Club