RE: E-M:/ Errata--GLFC News Release

Enviro-Mich message from mgaden <mgaden@glfc.org>

Mr. Wright:

Thank you for your e-mail.  The increased appropriation was not a rider.  It
was authorized in the State Department bill and proposed in President
Clinton's fiscal 2000 budget.  The measure was accepted by the Senate,
rejected by the House, and, ultimately, with the help of the delegation,
survived in the conference bill.

I hope this response is helpful.

Marc Gaden
Communications Officer