E-M:/ Loggers Sue Over Timber Appeals

Enviro-Mich message from "Ray Fenner" <fenner@peoplepc.com>

The Associated Press did a story about the "religious" SLAPP suit against
Superior Wilderness Action Network (SWAN) and Forest Guardians yesterday.
This story went out to just about every state in the union and is being
carried by a lot of newspapers across the country.

If people could do me a favor and let me know if they see this story in any
MI newspapers, I would appreciate it.

Thanks,

Ray Fenner
SWAN

P.S. Utne Reader has a story on the SLAPP suit in their latest edition. For
other updates and articles/editorials regarding this issue, visit our web
site at: www.superiorwild.org