Re: E-M:/ FW: LWCF Sign-On letter to President Clinton

Enviro-Mich message from Doug Cornett <drcornet@up.net>

All:

GREEN posted an Action Alert! about a month ago regarding the LWCF/CARA
compromise bill which will INCREASE off shore oil and gas drilling.  I
think this is the same bill.  Please refrain from signing this letter.
I've sent the message below to GREEN and will post the answer to this list
as soon as I hear from them.

For the Wild,

Doug Cornett

P.S.  Clinton will sign this anyway so I don't see why a sign-on letter is
neccessary!