FW: E-M:/ A Breath of Fresh Air

Enviro-Mich message from "Tom & Anne Woiwode" <woiwode@voyager.net>

Dave:  Thanks for posting this -- but if folks are like me and just checked
it today (Dec 26), the letter apparently can't be pulled up without paying
for the privilege.  Thanks for letting us know, and thanks to Lana!

Also, I see David Mastio of the Detroit News is spinning tales of woe on the
front page of today's paper about the burden of compliance with the EPA's
directive.

Anne Woiwode

Michiganders,

Lana Pollack of Michigan Environmental Council has an excellent Letter to
the Editor in today's New York Times.

Happy Holidays,

Dave Zaber
dzaber@chorus.net