E-M:/ FW: Fwd: LWCF President Sign-on Extension

Earlier you were sent a copy of a message asking your respective
organizations to sign on to a letter endorsing full funding for the Land and
Water Conservation Fund.  If fully funded, under the present formula,
Michigan would receive at least $13 million annually for conservation
projects.

Doug Cornett responded to the earlier message by suggesting this was "bad
legislation" and should not be endorsed.  Attached is the response from the
coordinator of the LWCF initiative in the Midwest.  Please note that the
sign-on request is not directly tied to any piece of legislation; it focuses
on full funding of LWCF.

If you have any questions about specific issues regarding LWCF, you may want
to contact the coordinator directly at HearlakeC@aol.com (Peter McKeever,
president of Heartlake Conservation Associates); I'm sure he'll be happy to
respond.

Tom
Tom, Anne, Nate and Pete Woiwode
5088 Powell Road