E-M:/ Looking for Help/Arguments

Enviro-Mich message from Patrick_J_Clark@email.whirlpool.com

     I'm looking for logical reasons to argue against a proposed
     family/assisted living center in my neighborhood.

     What is now a wooded, open field area,where we've seen deer and fox,
     will be earth-moved into a subdivision (private residences) and
     condominium/duplex community.

     Aside from the weak arguments that this will lower my home's value
     (increased traffic, etc.) and obliterate scenic sunsets, What can arm
     myself with at the township meeting on 04Jan?

     What are the environmental concerns? Ecological concerns?

     Any information will be greatly appreciated.

     PJC