E-M:/ Rules for Radicals

Enviro-Mich message from Michael Boyce <birder@voyager.net>

Following my post yesterday, several Enviro-Mich'ers have requested
information on where they might find this book.  Fortunately, one
responder informed me that the book was still available from Amazon.com
(and perhaps other places as well).  I have verified this to be true.

Rules for Radicals : A Practical Primer for Realistic Radicals by Saul
D. Alinsky
Amazon.com Price: $9.60 (20% off the $12 list price)

Paperback - 196 pages Rei edition ( Re-published - November 1989)
Vintage Books; ISBN: 0679721134 ; Dimensions (in inches): 0.62 x 7.99 x
5.20

My advance apologies if posting info about a particular store
(Amazon.com) is inappropriate for this list.  I really do not intend
this to be a commercial for them, I just wasn't sure if it was available
from other sources.
--
Michael Boyce
Baker Sanctuary Resident Manager