E-M:/ Fwd: Undeliverable Message

I don't know who this Christine Hall is, but she must be involved with
enviro-mich in some way.  Sorry about the group emial, but I don't have
her full address to reply to her.

-- BEGIN included message

To:            SMTP@TNCHQ04@Servers[<enviro-mich@great-lakes.net>]
Subject:       Fwd: E-M:/ Al Gore and the Great Lakes

Message not delivered to recipients below.  Press F1 for help with VNM
error codes.

	VNM3047:  Christine Hall@PROTECT@TNCMIFO

VNM3047 -- NO MAIL SERVICE SPECIFIED IN PROFILE

   Mail could not deliver the message because
   the appropriate SETMAIL command has not been
   entered in the recipient's user profile.  Notify
   the recipient of this problem.

   The recipient's system administrator should verify
   that the user profile contains the appropriate
   SETMAIL command and mail service name.
    If changes to the profile are made, the recipient
   must log out and then log  in again before Mail can
   deliver the message.

   The sender can recover the message and forward it
   when the recipient's user profile problem has been
   resolved.

This article was very confusing to me. . .some parts indicate that the
proposed funding would go to encourage development and increased
recreation in the great lakes, other parts indicate the money will be
spent on improving water-quality.  Which is it?  Is this a clever way of
spending money on water quality, packaging it as urban development?  Or
vice versa?

Chris Greene

-- END included message