E-M:/ Re: Stupak Seeks to Block Forest Service Policies

Greetings,

I found the following post/article by Andy Stahl of Forest Service Employes
for Environmental Ethics, pertinent to the issue of county payments which
Congressman Stupak is exploiting to raise fears in Michigan.  Does Mr. Stupak
support or cosponsored HR2389?

Murray Dailey
Northwoods Wilderness Recovery