Re: E-M:/ governor's annual state of the state fib

Greetings,

"We celebrate the fact that our water, and our air, are cleaner than they've
been since monitoring began."--john engler

Hey john engler, when did the monitoring begin?
Hey john engler, when can we eat the fish again?

Hey john engler, when will the mercury go away?
Hey john engler, have you read the facts?

Hey john engler, thanks for paving over our future!
Hey john engler, how will you look at your past?

Hey john engler, where did this black dust come from?
Hey john engler, from a coal plant you gave a clean citizen award

Hey john engler, how does it feel?
Hey john engler, to know i cant eat this meal?

Hey john engler, big business brought you here!
Hey john engler, think of your children!

Hey john engler, even they have to eat here!
Hey john engler, even they have to drink here!

Hey john engler, thanks for the mess!
Hey john engler, wanna change your consiousness?

Hey john engler, before you cut another deal
Hey john engler, we saw you squash environmental review

Hey john engler, after you sent science to bed
Hey john engler, you forgot to cover the grave

Hey john engler, your legacy will be known
Hey john engler, your legacy is in the foodchain

Hey john engler, do i have mercury in my perch?
Hey john engler, do the anglers have a claim?

Hey john engler, i hate to be a downer
Hey john engler, you have taken Michigan down the drain

@murflower 2000