E-M:/ Humbug safe

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

Judge Louis Simmons Jr seems to have put an end to any possible development.
So this is what an environmental victory feels like.?  A heartfelt thank you
to everybody that worked so hard and so long to make this possible.  I only
played a 'sideline' roll in speaking out on the issue but those of you that
kept this campaign  organized and moving forward deserve everyones gratitude
and congratulations. Now if we could just close a few incinerators, clean up
our energy, prevent sprawl and have sustainable industry!

Rob Cedar
HEAT- Hamtramck Environmental Action Team