E-M:/ Another Mall???

Enviro-Mich message from "Jen Pozniak" <pozniakj@semcog.org>

Did anyone read in the Detroit Free Press about the developer, who's name escapes me now, that has agreed to pay to widen 12 Mile Rd. west of Novi Rd. to Dixon Rd. and who plans on building ANOTHER mall at that location.  It would be adjacent to the current West Oaks and West Oaks II Malls, and of course across Novi Rd. lies Twelve Oaks Mall and Novi Town Center. Also, there is a condominium complex going up across the street, on the north side of Twelve Mile Rd.  This IS the headwaters of the Rouge River. I was just wondering if anyone has any thoughts, comments, or inside information regarding this. Does anyone on the list live in this area?  I grew up in that area and currently live in Wixom, just to the northwest of Novi and Walled Lake. Any comments would be appreciated. Thank you.

Jen Pozniak