E-M:/ Mid-MEAC Recruiting New Board Members

    Looking for ways you can help effect environmental issues in the mid-Michigan area? The Mid-Michigan Environmental Action Council (Mid-MEAC) is currently looking for new volunteer board members. Mid-MEAC is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) board driven organization. We have been around for six years now and have recently taken over administration of the Greater Lansing Area Adopt A River program. Just a few of the other issues that are important to Mid-MEAC include, stemming the spread of urban sprawl, protecting the quality of our air and water, pollution prevention and energy issues. If you have been looking for a way to help serve your community and the mid-Michigan area, please contact me at 485-9001 or donvanacker@mindspring.com for more information.

Sincerely,

Don Vanacker
Interim Director
Mid-MEAC