E-M:/ Sustainable Business Forum to start in Lansing

Enviro-Mich message from Phil Shepard <shepard@msu.edu>

Thanks to the efforts of Carol Misseldine and
others, a Sustainable Business Forum is coming to
the Lansing area soon! Mark Clevey of the Small
Business Association of Michigan has agreed to
direct the initial effort and SBAM will host it.

Wanted now are any suggestions you might have for
prospective founding members in the Lansing or
Central Michigan area (mainly businesses or
related associations, etc.). If you have thoughts
and would like to forward them to me, I'll happily
compile suggestions and be sure they get to the
right place at the right time.

The effort here is modeled on the recently started
West Michigan Sustainable Business Forum:
http://www.sustainable-busforum.org/

Cheers (real cheers!),
--
(o/:o) (bald-spotted big-nosed smilely)