E-M:/ Desparately Seeking Debaters!

Enviro-Mich message from Conan Smith <conanmec@voyager.net>

Hey folks,

On the evening of Wednesday, March 1st the U-M Flint is hosting a forum
on land use, in Flint.  They have two home builders and only one, me,
anti-sprawl advocate.  The format is one and a half hours; 15 minutes
each for an intro speech then half an hour for questions from the
audience.  There is a small stipend available for the participants.  I
am desparately seeking a partner.  Please contact me as soon as possible
if you think you might be available.

Thanks!

Conan

--