E-M:/ Earth Day at M.S.U

Enviro-Mich message from "Emily Newman Friedman" <friedm49@pilot.msu.edu>

Hi, I already emailed everyone who was interested in setting up a table at
ECO's earthday event at M.S.U but I forgot to add something. The event once
again was changed to April 16th which is a sunday. It's going to be at the
M.S.U Union in the ballroom on the 2nd floor. We reserved the room from 9:00am
to 6:00pm. We need to know who needs a booth, what the name of your
organization is, who the contact person of your organization is and the contact
persons phone number and email. Thanks, I hope that everyone can make it.

-Emily Friedman

(517)353-6551