Re: Re: E-M:/ TRI Data - Utilities top the list

Greetings,

Bryan Harrison writes:

"In fact, we give credit to pollution prevention practices and regulation as
being responsible for the DECREASE in our release."

Marquette, is situated between 2 coal burning power plants.  At least 70% of
Sugar and Red Maple trees, 70 to 100 years of age, are dying from acid fall
out.  And there are dead trees from one end of the UP to the other.

You know Bryan, the coal plant Engler/Harding & Co gave a Clean Citizen
Award!!. You'll have to come to Marquette and we'll take you on the Dead Tree
Tour. You all have been manipulating data for a long time, and your real good
at it.

The only thing you and the Engler Administration release are a lot of
mistruths and poison polluted air.

Murray Dailey