E-M:/ Sierra Club Election: Support Alan Kuper

Enviro-Mich message from tobler <wtobler@tdi.net>

For those of you who are members of the national Sierra Club, the 2000
Election to select the 15 members of the Board of Directors for the
2000-2003 term is nearing, with your ballots due to be *received* by
noon EDT, Wednesday, April 26th.

There is one candidate who has been working diligently to address the
root cause of many of our environmental woes which is rampant population
growth.  His name is Alan Kuper and he hails from northern Ohio.  His
dedication spans a quarter century and he has received awards for his
work.

In an effort to better Kuper's odds among the other incumbents and
well-knowns who are vying for seats, my husband and I are casting only
one vote each.  We are voting only for Alan Kuper.

Folks, all of the efforts, time and money in the world that are directed
toward solving our endless environmental problems are meaningless if we
don't address the need to stabilize population growth.

It's time for the environmental movement to recognize and employ those
who advocate attacking the problems at their common root -
overpopulation.  It's time to vote for candidates like Alan Kuper.

For further information, please visit Alan Kuper's website at:
http://www.susps.org/info/kuper.html

Bill and Wendy Tobler
Intercounty Citizens' Action Group (ICAG)
Citizens for a Better Augusta Government (CBAG)