Re: E-M:/ DON'T POST STRATEGIC INFORMATION TO ENVIRO-MICH

Enviro-Mich message from "Jim Fackert" <jfackert@cac.net>

> I don't think we want to "litmus test" everyone on this list - that would
be
> too much like McCarthy (although Engler might like it).
>
> Any suggestions?

The only thing that approaches private on the web is private email... and
even that should be encrypted if it carries seriously confidential info.
Maintaining your own "group" lists of private email addresses -to broadcast
confidential questions or info to known sympathetic people only- is one way
to deal with it.

As Alex said, you should always consider any discussion on the web,
particularly through list servers,  as a public discussion or broadcast,
with your competition and/or opponents listening intently!

Jim Fackert