Re: E-M:/ Timber Mandate

Enviro-Mich message from Billy Stern <billysun@chorus.net>

Dear Tamilyn H. Sanderson,

It's great to see you making these points. I sincerely hope that the
Michigan Chapter of REP America adopts your view and then sends out
letters to the Senate telling them so! You might also remind them
that flooding a market with public timber simply reduces prices and
profits and isn't very sound economics.

Kindly,
Billy Stern
GREEN