No Subject

Michigan Natural Areas Council Spring Meeting

"Michigan's Endangered Species Program" presented by - Patrick E. Lederle
Endangered Species Program Coordinator Wildlife Division Department of
Natural Resources

Sunday, April 16 2:00 pm

Albion Nature Center, Albion, Michigan

After Dr. Lederle's talk, we will take a walk with Tamara Crupi through
the Albion Nature Center property.  What will we see?  We'll see a 135
acre "concept" of nature center, including what may be examples of
presettlement ecosystems, as well as managed areas, and succession plots.
There should be early spring wildflowers and even a few warblers...  Hope
you can join us!

Directions: from I-94 take exit 124 to Albion.  Travel to the traffic
light at Clark St. and turn left.  Follow Clark to a T intersection at
East Erie St.  Trun right and continue to Hannah Street.  Turn left onto
Hannah, cross the RR tracks, and immediately turn left again into the
parking lot.  Follow signs through the parking lot to the Nature Center.

Visit the MNAC web site for more information about the Council.
http://www.cyberspace.org/~mnac/