E-M:/ Deep Ecology Workshop

Enviro-Mich message from "Molly K. Cole" <molly.cole@wmich.edu>

It's not too late but you better hurry to sign up for the Deep Ecology
Workshop at Circle Pines in Delton, April 7-9.

The weekend will consist of:
Learning the core principles and practices of Deep Ecology.
Discovering more ways to respond to environmental crisis.
Engaging in exercises to help create learning and healing.
Connecting with others who care for the earth like you do.
Celebrating together through art, music and ritual.
Relaxing as we reinvent our simple life.

Facilitators include:
Diane Depuydt, Executive Director of Earth Connections and Faculty of
the INstitute of Deep Ecology since 1988,
Mike Denty Professor of Philosophy at Aquinas College,
Kenneth Mulder, Researcher in Sustainable Agriculture.

Cost is $75-$200 on a sliding scale. (Some scholarships available.) This
includes 2 nights lodging, 5 meals and the program.

Call 616/623-555, email <circle@net-link.net>, Fax 616/623-9054
Web site <http://www.circlepinescenter.org>

Forwarded to you by Molly Cole