E-M:/ I-73 Corridor Feasibility Study Open House Schedule

 Below is the notice we got at our office about upcoming "open houses" on
 the proposed I-73 corridor.

 The segments listed are on a map on our notice -- I haven't checked the
 website listed, but I hope it contains the maps as well.  Unfortunately
 there is no contact information for an actual person to find out more
 about these, or to request the notice be sent in the event you didn't get
 it.  People may want to contact MDOT for info, or the private firm in
 Kentucky (listed at the end) that mailed the piece.

 Anne Woiwode

 MDOT'S 1-73 Corridor Feasibility Study
 Open House Schedule

 The next round of meetings will be held on April 11 and 12, 2000.  These
 will be open-house-type sessions, NOT presentation/question answer
 meetings.  So, feel free to stop by at a location near you any time during
 the hours listed below.  Aerial photos of the refined corridor layouts,
 based on input received to date, will be available for your review and
 input.  Segments have been grouped as shown below.  Additionally, the
 photos will continue to be on display at these same locations on April 13
 and 14 from 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. except at Samaria where on April 14 the
 display will be open from I 1:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.; and at Adrian where on
 April 13 and 14 the display will be open from I 0:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The
 displays of April 13 and 14 will not be staffed.

                 Location            Time/Date          Segments Covered

 Brooklyn    Colombia Township Hall  2 to 8 p.m. each day/  B18,BI9,B20,
             8500 Jefferson Road    April 11 & 1 2                 Cl,C2,C3

 Hudson       Fire Station   2 to 8 p.m. each day/  A16, B11, B12, B16
              121 N @ Church Street   April 11 & 12

 Tipton       Franklin Township Hall  2 to 8 p.m. each day/   B1,B2,B3,BI5
              4041 Monroe Road (M50)  April 11 & 1 2

 Adrian  MDOT Maintenance Garage  2 to 8 p.m. each day/  B8, B9, B10, B13, B14
          2451 North Adrian Highway       April 11 & 1 2

 Riga   Riga Municipal Auditorium    2 to 8 p.m- each day/  A9,A10,Al0a,All
                7817 Riga Highway   April 11 & 12

 Jackson        Baker College   2 to 8 p.m.April 12 only      Cl, C2, C3
                2800 Springport Road

 Samaria        Samaria Hall         2 to 8 p.m./April 11  A2, A3
                1530 Samaria Road    Noon to 6 p.m./April 12

 Video simulations of the following corridor segments will be shown as part
 of the open house in the locations and at the times shown below.

                        Video Simulation Schedule

        Location        Dates        Time                Segments Covered

        Brooklyn        April 11    3:00 to 5:00 p.m.       Bl8, C3
        Riga            April 11    6:00 to 8:00 p.m.       A9,AlO,AlOA
        Samaria         April 1 2   2:00 to 4:00 p.m.       A3
        Adrian          April 1 2   5:00 to 8:00 p.m.       B8,B9,BlO,Bl3

 Finally, forms will be available at each meeting location, and at
 www.mdot.state.mi.us/1-73/index.htm to rank the criteria by which the
 evaluation of the corridor segments will be conducted.

 Michigan Department of Transportation (MDOT)
 1-73 Corridor Feasibility Study
 Open House Schedule

 The Corradino Group
 200 South Fifth Street - Suite 30ON