Re: E-M:/ Drain Code

Enviro-Mich message from Sue Julian <benj@tir.com>

No hearings have been scheduled in the Senate yet and will not be held
until later this spring at the earliest.  The bill is lower in priority for
the Senate Farming, Agribusiness and Food Systems Committee than the
package of bills in Sen. McManus's Farm Preservation effort. On the plus
side, this represents a good time for folks to send in their concerns to
any of the five senators on the committee:  Sen. George McManus, Sen. Leon
Stille, Sen. Joel Gougeon, Sen. Diane Byrum and Sen. George Hart.