E-M:/ Another announcement

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

Chip or Walter

And here is the last one for this week. I do again apologies for getting it
in late. If your not able to get it in I will understand

Rob Cedar

Saturday May 6th   Dr. Paul Connett a world expert on incineration as well as
a dynamic and entertaining speaker, will visit Peoples Community Services to
address the special dangers of medical waste incineration.  The Event will
include a light dinner and begin at 4:30 .  For information Call Rob Cedar of
HEAT - Hamtramck Environmental Action Team 365-4722