Re: E-M:/ Another announcement

Enviro-Mich message from RobC313@aol.com

Allow me to explain,

Earlier I had inadvertently posted an announcement about Paul Connett coming
to Hamtramck on May 6th to this list when I meant to send it to the local
weekly. And while Paul will be in Hamtramck I was waiting to finalize the
details before posting to the enviro-mich list. Sorry for the confusion.  I
will probably have more details in a day or two, and then properly announce
it. Ehh, meanwhile you might mark your calenders.

Rob
HEAT