E-M:/ RE: fishy document

Enviro-Mich message from "thornapple river" <thornapple@hotmail.com>

I agree.  Attaching a document to that message made it a 33K email, which I
deleted.  Most emails are 1 or 2K in size. I do not open documents from
sources I do not know.  If people wish to communicate with others on
enviromich, please do not attach documents to do so, or communication will
not take place.

Patricia Pennell

Enviro-Mich message from David Allen <dallen@nmu.edu>

Folks:

I do not respond to attached .doc files unless I a) know who sent it and b)
feel that it is worth the risk of opening it.  Please include these things
inline as text.

Dave Allen