E-M:/ news items / articles

Enviro-Mich message from KWinch5940@aol.com

..at Dave Dempsey's gracious suggestion, I'd like to post  here a couple of
links to an article and an editorial re last Wednesday's release of a WWF
report "Michigan's Global Warming Solutions" at a press conference hosted by
'partners' Michigan Environmental Council - World Wildlife Fund - MI
Interfaith Global Warming Campaign ...

http://www.mlive.com/news/index.ssf?/news/stories/20000419lwarm.frm

http://www.freep.com/voices/editorials/eearth22_20000422.htm

there was also an AP story, though I don't have the link for that.

The report itself is on the WWF website at www.worldwildlife.org/climate

Kim Winchell
Coordinator, MI Interfaith Global Warming Campaign