E-M:/ Wetlands in Macomb

Enviro-Mich message from Sue Julian <benj@tir.com>

What ever happened with the Consumers Energy wetlands issue in Ray
Township? I know I read the MDEQ wetlands permit was denied but is the
Macomb Land Conservancy able to purchase and preserve it? Another golf
course eating up good farmland and choking out wetland isn't good land use
planning for fast-developing Macomb.
* Sue Julian                                                    *
* Michigan Drain Code Coalition                                 *
* Phone: (248) 634-3513                                         *
* P.O. Box 304                                                  *
* Holly, MI 48442                                               *
* email: benj@tir.com                                           *
* MDCC Homepage: http://members.tripod.com/Michigan_Drain_Code/ *