E-M:/ diary farm

Enviro-Mich message from "Chester Willemstyn" <chesterwillemstyn@hotmail.com>

   We lost again!! The Z.B.A.in Gangs township ruled against us at the
meeting last night so now we have a real fight on our hands. It is time we
all stood up and put a stop to Industrial farming. This is a sad day for all
of us who live in and around this project. I will never be able to just sit
on my deck and enjoy the great outdoors or grill out due to the odor of
living 300ft. a way from 6 to 12 million gallons of cow manurer. But the
Fight is not over we plan on going to court and fight this to the end.