Re: E-M:/ Empire Mine -- HUGE Wetland fill

Enviro-Mich message from "Rita Jack" <ritaj@flint.umich.edu>

Anne and Others -

If a permit were actually granted for this unbelievably destructive
project, would it possibly be setting a precedent that could allow
for other such hugely impactful projects in Michigan?
--Rita