Re: E-M:/ diary farm

Enviro-Mich message from "Grant Trigger" <GTrigger@honigman.com>

This electronic message and all contents contain information from the law firm of
Honigman Miller Schwartz and Cohn which may be privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  The information is intended to be for the
addressee only.  If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy, distribution or
use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the original
message and all copies.

I grew up on a farm and milked cows for years (in the 60s) as a result I am concerned that we not cast a broad negative blanket over all farming - it is very difficult to make a living (although very rewarding in other ways).  Too many farms have been simply bowled over by development and encroaching housing - so I begin with the premise that anyone who lives in a farming community had better accept the good with the bad (at least to some).  If a farm is using best agricultural management practices what would you have them do move out?  Whose rights are more important?

>>> "Chester Willemstyn" <chesterwillemstyn@hotmail.com> 04/27 7:46 AM >>>
Enviro-Mich message from "Chester Willemstyn" <chesterwillemstyn@hotmail.com>

   We lost again!! The Z.B.A.in Gangs township ruled against us at the
meeting last night so now we have a real fight on our hands. It is time we
all stood up and put a stop to Industrial farming. This is a sad day for all
of us who live in and around this project. I will never be able to just sit
on my deck and enjoy the great outdoors or grill out due to the odor of
living 300ft. a way from 6 to 12 million gallons of cow manurer. But the
Fight is not over we plan on going to court and fight this to the end.