Re: E-M:/ URGENT---PIPING PLOVER NEEDS HELP!!!!

Enviro-Mich message from "Liz Godfrey" <lizgodfrey@prodigy.net>

Lynn and other Envir-Michers,

As the regional organizer for the Endangered Species Coalition, I am going
to be putting together a small packet of information on the issue and a
sample comment letter about this Incidental Take Permit.  I should have the
packet available later this week.  If you have any questions, please feel
free to contact me.

Liz Godfrey
Midwest Federal Organizer
GREEN-the GrassRoots Environmental Effectiveness Network
Endangered Species Coalition
(608) 294-1338
www.defenders.org/grnhome.html
www.stopextinction.org
"The extinction of species is the folly our descendants are least likely to
forgive us."
--E.O. Wilson