Re: E-M:/ Lawn grubs

Enviro-Mich message from "Mike Kelly"<mnkelly@provide.net>

>Kensington Metro Park in Brighton, MI has replied that the grub overgrowth is
due to the light winters we've been having in MI-  the deep frost is able to
kill more of the population in a cold season--This deliema gives the overpopulation
of skunks in suburbs something wonderful to feed on and rip up a yard. I've
been told at this point to spray a lawn with a product called molemed, which
is so distasteful to skunks that they will learn to know "where your property
is" and go somewhere else.   The skunks predator?  Whatever it is, I think it's
not around the suburbs here anymore---  Other than prarie grasses and sythetic
sprays, does anyone know of natural chemical or herbal deterents to reproductive
growth of these grubs other than a coming ice age that is halfway effective?

--
http://www.provide.net