E-M:/ Lebanon and Enviro-Mich

As Listmanager I've encountered some unusual
situations .....

One has arisen that has me stumped.....   We seem
to have an unusual interest from folks with Lebanese
internet domain names.....   netgate.com.lb  joining
the Enviro-Mich list.   A number of these addresses
later bounced for email non-delivery
permanent fatal errors, but a number are still
good and operating.

Would some of the Lebanese participants on
Enviro-Mich please fill us in on how you heard about
the list and what you all do with all of this Michigan-
oriented environmental email from the EM List??

Reply to enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

and Community Environmental Protection

PO Box 39  East Lansing, MI  48826-0039
(517) 332-6971 (voice); (517) 332-8987 (fax)