E-M:/ Fwd: Shift in Great Lakes seasons may reflect global warming trend

Enviro-Mich message from Kirk Riley <rileyki@egr.msu.edu>

Forward of recent posting to environmental listserv.  The message: the
Great Lakes seasons--the cycling of water in the lakes--now come a month
earlier because of climate change, perhaps global warming.

Kirk