Re: E-M:/ Jennifer Grandholm, the Supreme Court and Clean Air Standards

My apologies for mis-spelling our Attorney General's name,
Jennifer Granholm.....

If you want to write Granholm urging her to bow out of the
national air quality and ambient health standards case,
American Trucking Association et al  vs. EPA, you can write her
at:

Attorney General Jennifer Granholm
G. Mennen Williams Building, 7th Floor
P.O. Box 30212