E-M:/ Environmental Legal Website -- Need Input

We are trying to create a web-site this summer and catch up with the rest of the world.  The site will have a standard commercial-type function, but is also meant to be a resource for people to get information on environmental law--statutes, regulations, recent cases and developments, etc.  While we have some ideas, we still need input:  What kinds of legal information would people like to be able to access through a site like that?  Is there any kinds of legal info that you think would be useful but have a hard time getting on the web now?  Any ideas would be appreciated--please reply to me directly.  Thank you.

Chris Bzdok
Olson, Noonan & Bzdok, P.C.
P.O. Box 2358
Traverse City, MI  49685