Re: E-M:/ Environmental Legal Website -- Need Input

Enviro-Mich message from Karlin Mai Danielsen <danielse@engin.umich.edu>

Hello Chris,
Thanks for asking!  I would love to have access to information that
outlines legal actions citizens can take to fight common environmental
battles.

For example:

A piece of farmland is spot zoned for development and the neighbors
oppose the action.  What are the legal procedural steps to follow to fight
the decision?

Now that would be one valuable web site!

Karlin

Karlin Danielsen
danielse@engin.umich.edu
734-764-1667

On Fri, 26 May 2000, Chris Bzdok wrote:

> We are trying to create a web-site this summer and catch up with the rest of
 the world.  The site will have a standard commercial-type function, but is also meant to be a resource for people to get information on environmental law--statutes, regulations, recent cases and developments, etc.  While we have some ideas, we still need input:  What kinds of legal information would people like to be able to access through a site like that?  Is there any kinds of legal info that you think would be useful but have a hard time getting on the web now?  Any ideas would be appreciated--please reply to me directly.  Thank you.