Re: Re: E-M:/ Quote of the Week

Greetings,

I think Mr. Naeyaerts meant to say granola or tofu or something. His stereo
type is misguided to say the least. Quiche is quite a luxurious dish, not the
normal dietary staple of the kind of folks who get in front of bulldozers,
usually. My Aunt makes a great quiche which any man or woman would have
trouble passing up.

Besides, i believe the cliche went:  real men dont eat quiche!

Murray Dailey

"The sandal-wearing, quiche-eating environmental freakazoids are getting
better at
throwing themselves in front of the bulldozers," admitted Gary Naeyaert,
government and
public affairs director for the Michigan Road Builders Association.

To: ajs@sagady.com, enviro-mich@great-lakes.net

Enviro-Mich message from "thornapple river" <thornapple@hotmail.com>

If we ate more quiche, could we be more effective, do you think? If so, I
would be glad to provide people with "EAT MORE QUICHE" badges to wear to
environmental functions. I know; let's feed quiche to MDOT officials.... to
Engler and his cronies! Heh heh...

Speaking of brain-death at MDOT, we noted that event in 1998, and elaborated
on it here:
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/6046/southbelt.html

Patricia Pennell