E-M:/ MRBA

Enviro-Mich message from "Andrew I. Mutch" <amutch@waterford.lib.mi.us>

It's fascinating to read some of the past newsletters of the MRBA.  I
wonder how many Michigan taxpayers would appreciate that MRBA opposes
weight limits on Michigan trucks [the roads might last too long!], full
funding for mass transit, anti-sprawl proposals and cuts in taxes on fuel
prices!  Considering the millions of dollars in public tax dollars that
their members recieve, a little more "sunshine" on ths group would be a
good thing!

Andrew Mutch
Novi