Re: E-M:/ MEC Capitol Update - Deregulation of Electric Utilities

Enviro-Mich message from "Jam Rag" <jamrag@glis.net>

"Rocky" Raczkowski has got to go. He's known for this bs, and was a
particular thorn in our side over the community radio struggle.

TN

Just 46 days left to get the Green Party on the ballot! Please help TODAY!!!

Sue & Tom Ness
Jam Rag Press/Michigan Music Campaign
Green Party of Metro Detroit

Ness For Senate 2000!